Hours: 35 hours per week, and 20 hours per week
Conduct home visits with families with children under the age of 5 to provide assessment, case management, and crisis intervention.
- Work collaboratively as part of a multidisciplinary team and respond to crises quickly and safely in a therapeutic manner.
- Coordinate meetings and service plan reviews with involved service providers.
- Demonstrate a strengths-based approach and an ability to work under pressure while understanding the complexities of families.
- Adhere to NASW Code of Ethics and agency confidentiality policy.
- Promote positive relationships with parents and identify family strengths and needs to inform a collaborative family goal setting process.
- Effectively facilitate parent support and educational groups/workshops.
- Maintain client records and complete all necessary documentation with established program time frames.
- Must be able to travel efficiently and effectively between to home visits and off-site meetings.
Education: An Associates Degree with coursework in Human Services is required, but preference is given to students enrolled in a Bachelor’s in Social Work program and graduates from a BSW or MSW program. Employees must be willing to apply for a social work license (LSWA, LSW, LCSW, or LICSW), therefore license eligibility is required.
Required experience: Minimum of one year of experience working with children and families; Knowledge of Human Services and case management.
Reports to: Social Services Supervisor
Qualified candidates should email cover letter and resume to Heather Perry, Social Services Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications sent without cover letters will not be considered. No phone calls please.