978-281-2400 Fax 978-281-7053
29 Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930
Caring for Today, Teaching for Tomorrow
Subscribe to Pathways e-Newsletter
The Cape Ann Partnership for Children and Families is a network of educators, parents & community members working together to enhance & enrich family life on Cape Ann.
The Partnership is funded through The Coordinated Family & Community Engagement Grant by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education & Care and managed by the lead agency, Pathways for Children.
For Parents and the Community, The Partnership Offers:
* Resource Directory
* Annual Family Fun Event
* Annual Education/Career Fair
* "Welcome Cape Ann Baby" & "Happiest Baby on the Block" Programs
* Parent/Baby Stroller Walk & Talk
* Assistance with EEC financial support
* Kindergarten registration & readiness help
* Parent education, training opportunities and email updates
For Providers of Early Education & Care, The Partnership Offers:
* Resource Directory & Lending Library
* Referrals to children's physical & dental health
* Referral to speech & language services
* Referrals to metal health & child care needs
* Professional training & development opportunities
* Notification for community events, activities & programs
* Networking opportunities
* EEEC updates
* Distribution of "Needs Assessment"
* Distribution of "Guidelines for Preschool Learning Experiences"
* Participation in Annual Family Fun Event
* Portuguese/Spanish translation services
* QRIS & CSEFEL information
Check out our Partnership Brochure and please complete and return the Questionnaire.
During our December 2011 Snow Ball, we were proud to honor Stacy Randell and 20 years of Cape Ann Families programs. Thanks to Cape Ann TV that special reception was preserved on video. Click here to enjoy the 17 minute tribute.
Classroom teaching staff provide rich environments for creative art opportunities. Shown above is School Age Care child Tyla's painting of a true Gloucester symbol: a lobster!