29 Emerson Ave, Gloucester, MA 01930 - 978-281-2400
292 Cabot Street, Beverly, MA 01915 - 978-236-4101
Caring for Today, Teaching for Tomorrow
Subscribe to Pathways e-Newsletter
The Cape Ann Partnership for Children and Families is a network of educators, parents & community members working together to enhance & enrich family life on Cape Ann.
The Partnership is funded through The Coordinated Family & Community Engagement Grant by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education & Care and managed by the lead agency, Pathways for Children.
For Parents and the Community, The Partnership Offers:
* Resource Directory
* Annual Family Fun Event
* Annual Education/Career Fair
* "Welcome Cape Ann Baby" & "Happiest Baby on the Block" Programs
* Parent/Baby Stroller Walk & Talk
* Assistance with EEC financial support
* Kindergarten registration & readiness help
* Parent education, training opportunities and email updates
For Providers of Early Education & Care, The Partnership Offers:
* Resource Directory & Lending Library
* Referrals to children's physical & dental health
* Referral to speech & language services
* Referrals to metal health & child care needs
* Professional training & development opportunities
* Notification for community events, activities & programs
* Networking opportunities
* EEEC updates
* Distribution of "Needs Assessment"
* Distribution of "Guidelines for Preschool Learning Experiences"
* Participation in Annual Family Fun Event
* Portuguese/Spanish translation services
* QRIS & CSEFEL information
Check out our Partnership Brochure and please complete and return the Questionnaire.
WHO: 0-18 MONTHS & PARENTS/CAREGIVERS
WHEN: TUESDAYS ~ 9:30 - 11:00 a.m
WHERE: CAPE ANN FAMILIES PLAY SPACE
28 EMERSON AVE. GLOUCESTER, MA
REGISTER: Amy Larsen at 978-281-2400 X120 or email@example.com
Classroom teaching staff provide rich environments for creative art opportunities. Shown above is School Age Care child Tyla's painting of a true Gloucester symbol: a lobster!