Are you a development professional with exceptional organization and communication skills? Are you looking to use these skills to make a difference in the lives of others?
If so, this job might be right for you.
The Director of Individual Giving will serve as the deputy director of the development department. This professional will work closely with the Chief Development Officer. He/she will manage fundraising projects, hold a gift officer portfolio, and provide strategic and analytical leadership to meet the expanding financial goals of the department. Close collaboration with other team members will be required.
· Track record of building strong, supportive and sensitive donor relationships; strong attention to detail.
· Demonstrated success at soliciting and closing gifts.
· Strategic and creative thinker with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn and use Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge data base
· A commitment to the values of our organization
Education: BA degree plus five years related experience. Knowledge of non-profit management.
Send Resumes to: Debby DiLiberti, Human Resources Administrator; Pathways for Children, 29 Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 or email@example.com
Deadline: July 15, 2018. Cover Letter Required.