School Year – 28 hours per week – 4 days per week – Tuesday through Friday – Horace Mann School – Salem, MA
- Serve as an aide to teaching staff conducting duties unrelated to teaching
- Co-ordinate some preparation and distribution of meals for children
- Conduct general cleaning, organizing, and restocking classrooms with needed materials for food service and other activities
- Complete daily cleaning of classroom floors and rugs after children leave
- Be available to assist with classroom transition times as part of the classroom team
Education Required: Must be able to read and write in English. High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Certifications: EEC teacher certification preferred, but not required.
Mental and Physical Abilities Required: Flexibility. Ability to accurately process directions and work in a fast paced, high pressure environment. Ability to relate to children in a developmentally appropriate manner. Must be able to lift 40-50 pounds, Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, hear directions and move quickly.
Apply to: Lisa Correnti, Head Start Director, Pathways for Children, 29 Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 or at email@example.com