Are you a special events manager with exceptional organization and communication skills?
Are you looking to use these skills to make a difference in the lives of children and their families on the North Shore of Massachusetts?
Pathways for Children, Inc. (Pathways) is seeking a Special Event Project Manager to plan and implement all aspects of Pathways most significant annual fundraising event. This position will begin immediately and end on December 20, 2019. The Project Manager will report to the Major Gifts Officer and work closely with the 6 member development team
Under ongoing supervision, the project manager will plan all aspects of Pathways’ annual major fundraising event scheduled for December 6, 2019, at Cruiseport in Gloucester. Preliminary planning has already begun. It will be the Starry Night Snow Ball.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to working with the development team to shape the event’s key message, overall objectives and success metrics; supporting volunteer event committee; designing and overseeing event communications plan and managing event communications materials and timeline; developing and monitoring the event budget; hiring and overseeing event vendors such as DJ or band, auctioneer, lighting and sound contractors; soliciting auction items and helping to secure event sponsors; setting up and managing the Greater Giving™ event software; recruiting and training event volunteers.
- Track record of developing and managing successful fundraisers for mid or large non-profit organizations.
- Strategic, creative thinker with excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills, strong problem-solving skills, and able to manage workflow and priorities.
- Ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders efficiently, diplomatically and with Pathways’ goals and best interests in mind.
- Commitment to the values of our organization.
Send Resumes to: Debby DiLiberti, Human Resources Administrator; Pathways for Children, 29 Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 or firstname.lastname@example.org. www.pw4c.org
Deadline: May 17, 2019 Cover Letter Required.