Pathways for Children has Teaching Opportunities in our Head Start programs in Salem. Come join our fun and energetic team. Two positions, 30 hrs. per week, 39 weeks per year
- Assist Lead Teacher in meeting all standards set by Head Start, NAEYC and Pathways
- Responsible for implementing individualized curriculum and guidance strategies based on Pathways’ Head Start standards for half of the children assigned to classroom in conjunction with Lead Teacher
- Provide appropriate supervision to ensure a healthy, safe and clean learning environment
- Maintain accurate, current records of observation, assessment, individualized planning, and parent contacts
- Actively participate as member of classroom teaching team
- Participate in training opportunities to enhance personal and professional growth
Requirements: EEC certified as Lead Teacher, Associates or Bachelor’s in ECE or related field.
Excellent benefits: Eligible for free college courses. Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability and Life insurances. Earned Time Off (sick, vacation and personal), 12 Paid Holidays.
Resumes to: Patricia Donahue, Program Administrator, Pathways for Children, 29 Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 or email@example.com