Head Start: North Shore Beverly and Salem
35 Hours – per week / Exempt 47 weeks
General Responsibilities: The Education Coach works in conjunction with the Education and Professional Development Manager, and the Education Team, to provide high-quality coaching, guided reflection, training and technical assistance to Head Start classroom teachers and teacher assistants on best practices related to early learning and supporting the social emotional development of children in compliance with the Head Start Program Performance Standards. The Coach will work to maintain and/or improve program quality in classrooms by conducting and/or reviewing Classroom Assessment Scoring System (CLASS) results, developing plans for improvement as appropriate, professional development training, provide resources as needed, and provide direct coaching to support instructional outcomes and school readiness goals.
Qualifications: Education and/or Experience:
- Master’s/Bachelors’ in Early Childhood Education, or degree in a related field preferred.
- Coaching experience preferred.
- Knowledge/Understanding of Head Start philosophy and program performance standards preferred.
- CLASS (Classroom Assessment Scoring System) Reliable Rater certified preferred.
- Ability and willingness to travel between centers located in Beverly, Salem, and Gloucester
Excellent benefits: Health, Dental, Short-Term Disability and Life insurances. Earned Time Off (sick, vacation and personal), 12 Paid Holidays, 401 (k) and Roth retirement plans.
Resumes to: Maureen Richards, Pathways for Children, 29 Emerson Avenue, Gloucester, MA 01930 or email at email@example.com