Are you interested in working with youth ages 5-12 this summer in a fun, recreational summer program? Pathways for Children in Gloucester is seeking applicants for our Assistant Team Leader positions this summer. This is a 20 hour per week position that gives the opportunity to work with youth in our classrooms and on local field trips while being part of an energetic summer program.
Applicants must be at least 16 years old with prior experience working with school-aged children. This position is available from mid-June to the beginning of September, so please send your resume and cover letter to Bernie Romanowski at email@example.com
Job Duties include:
- Working within a classroom setting with children ages 5-12 and support the students during activities, field trips, outdoor and indoor play, and meal times.
- Implementing a daily program of developmentally appropriate recreational and educational activities which meet the individual needs of the children enrolled in the program and support their success
- Supervising children to ensure their safety and well being at all times
- Working as part of a team, supporting one another and communicating effectively
- Consulting with administrators, social workers, behaviorists and others regarding planning for students with social/emotional needs as well as coordination of other program activities.