May 10, 2021
at Bass Rocks Golf Club
Join us for a day on the green for a golf tournament to benefit the work of Pathways for Children.
Pathways for Children delivers quality educational, social development, and support services to strengthen families across Massachusett’s North Shore communities.
Help support our critical work while enjoying a beautiful spring day at Bass Rocks.
About the tournament:
- To comply with COVID guidelines, players will have timed starts between 9 AM – 2 PM, and masks must be worn at all times on-site.
- Registrants will be contacted to assign tee times.
- Carts included in player fee; 2 players per cart.
- You’ll stay well fed and watered! Pre-play breakfast items and
coffee, on-course snacks, and lunch provided. Clubhouse and deck will be available pre and post play. Please note no coolers or alcohol can be brought onto Club property.
- First player to get a hole-in-one on #2 wins a new car donated by Sudbay Motors! Additional prizes and raffles throughout the day.
- Collectible Porsche display hosted by auto collector and Pathways Chairman of the Board, Tom Zarrella. Click here for a sneak peek.
Player Spots: SOLD OUT!
Individual golfer: $175
- $10,000 Clubhouse Sponsor
- $5,000 Cart Sponsor
- $5,000 Snack Shack Sponsor
- $2,500 Legend Sponsor
- $1,000 Pro Sponsor
- $500 Tee Sponsor
- $250 Green Sponsor
Janice Ambrose & Marlene Seltzer
The Charles Charitable Family Foundation
Peter & Katherine Coakley
Susanne Guyer & Thad Carpen
Steven Mersky & Heather Morris-Kyer
Eileen & Joe Mueller
Bill & Anne Saurman
Thomas & Kristin Zarrella