Pathways for Children is offering a one-hour/week, fully online program to help support school readiness for families and children.
The Virtual Home Support (VHS) program is a great opportunity for families to connect regularly with parent educators and social workers to help their child reach their educational goals.
Our highly-trained staff offer families a range of services, including:
- Support for you as your child’s life-long teacher
- Guidance for you to advocate for your child’s development and mental and behavioral health
- Screenings and child wellness support
- Connections to local resources for assistance for fuel, food, clothing, and more
- Support for technology needs and additional free resources for families
How does VHS work?
Head Start staff provide — by phone and/or Zoom — regular weekly one hour meetings with a Parent Educator and biweekly contact with a Social Worker, based on your schedule.
VHS is free for families who meet the following qualifications:
- Your family must be Head Start or income eligible
- Have a child aged 2.9 – 5 years
- Be willing to meet with our program staff -online – once each week
Interested? Apply now!
We are currently accepting applications for the VHS program, with immediate start dates.
Reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.